Do you have a comprehensive long-term care strategy?
Protect your savings and assets from the rising costs of long-term care
- 52% of Americans who reach age 65 will need long-term care in their lifetime
- 10% of Americans over age 65 have Alzheimer’s; this increases to 33% for people 85+
- $341,840: average cost of lifetime care for someone with dementia
- The median annual cost for an assisted living facility is $45,000; $97,000 for a nursing home
- $0: amount of long-term care facilities room and board costs covered by Medicare*
Visit AIChE Long Term Care Website
For More Information Call 1-855-324-2356
*Medicare will pay for 100 days of care in a skilled nursing facility (rehab) following a qualified hospital stay.
Resource: “Long-Term Care Statistics You Need to Know in 2018,” LTC Consulting Services, October 3, 2018.