Savings for you and your family on brand name and generic medications.
Does your health insurance plan exclude prescription drugs or are the medications you need not covered by your plan? Then you’re going to want to download this free Discount Prescription Card!
Save an average of 47% on prescription drugs – 15% off brand name drugs and 53% off generic drugs – with the Prescription Drug Discount Card provided to AIChE members through HealthTrans Access.
There is absolutely no cost to you! This is not insurance; it is a prescription drug discount program provided to you as a service of the AIChE Member Insurance Program.
The AIChE Prescription Drug Discount Card is available to all AIChE members and their families regardless of age, health, income or health insurance status.
Here’s how it works:
- Use the AIChE Prescription Drug Discount Card for all prescription medications, plus save on over-the-counter medications such as smoking cessation aids and diabetic supplies as long as you have a valid prescription.
- Receive the best price available to you through the program. If the pharmacy prices a medication lower than the discount rate provided by the card, you will receive the lower price.
- There is no limit to the number of prescriptions you can fill with the card. Use as often as needed as long as you have a prescription.
- One card covers all the members of your household.
- Medicare Part D participants can use the AIChE Prescription Drug Discount Card in the ‘donut hole’ phase when they must pay the full cost of their medication until they reach their out-of-pocket maximum.
- You cannot use the AIChE Prescription Drug Discount Card with other insurance; however you can use the card to receive medications your insurance does not pay for.
- Over 10 million HealthTrans Access cardholders have saved over $3 billion since 2000.
Follow These Easy Steps to Receive Your Free AIChE Prescription Drug Discount Card & Start Saving
- Download your card from the AIChE HealthTrans Access web site.
- Take your AIChE Prescription Drug Discount Card to a participating pharmacy.
- Provide a valid prescription to the pharmacist.
- The pharmacist will process your card and apply the negotiated discounts.
To Locate a Participating Pharmacy (Over 60,000 Pharmacies Nationwide)
Visit the HealthTrans Access web site and use the pharmacy locator tool. Simply enter your zip code and you’ll receive a listing of all the participating pharmacies in your area. Or you can call 1-888-277-3911 and a customer representative will be happy to help you.
Learn the Cost of Your Medications in Advance
On the HealthTrans Access web site you can also find out the cost for your prescription drug at a participating pharmacy by filling in the name of the drug and quantity. Results will show your estimated cost as well as lower-priced alternatives, if available.
While every effort is made to update and verify the information provided, we cannot guarantee that the price you see on the web site is the price you will pay at the pharmacy. All prices are subject to change without notice.
If You Need Help or Have Any Questions
Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, you can call 1-888-277-3911 and a customer service representative will be happy to assist you.
Or you can review these Frequently Asked Questions.